Marek Health has partnered with Fullscript™ to offer our clients convenient access to their favorite top-quality supplements. Based on your healthcare team’s recommendations, Fullscript™ will ship products directly to your front door, just as we already do with all treatments. It’s the perfect match for our high-quality, concierge care.
4 Reasons You Should Order Fullscript Supplements Through Marek Health
1. High-Quality Supplements
Fullscript™ only ships healthcare’s best practitioner-grade products to better support your wellness journey. They only carry products that pass their strict quality standards. Because of limited regulation, and a lot of contradicting information, it can be difficult to determine which supplements are high quality, which are useless, and which are harmful. There is a lot to consider- that’s why Fullscript™ has its own Integrative Medical Advisory team and Quality Assurance team to extensively test raw ingredients and ensure accurate label claims.
Let Marek be your one-stop-shop; make your life easier and take advantage of our centralized supplementation and medication. There is no need to waste time researching and figuring it out on your own- we have already vetted the best brands. Our patient care coordinators will make sure you never run out of your supplements. Just like with your medication refills, notify them when you are running low and they can take care of the rest!
3. Get A Professional Recommendation
Our healthcare team is the subject matter experts in your back pocket with extensive hands-on experience with these supplements. They can help guide you on your journey to optimal human performance by making tailored recommendations to your individual needs. More importantly, they can advise you on the optimal dose, frequency, and any contraindications.
4. Responsible Shipping
Fullscript™ offers speedy deliveries with world-class customer service and carbon-neutral shipping.
Our Top 6 Recommended Full Script Supplements
1. Ubiquinol (CoQ10)
Ubiquinol is the active form of CoQ10. It performs many essential functions in your body and plays a critical role in producing cellular energy that is required for your organs to function properly. In clinical studies that have compared Ubiquinol to conventional CoQ10, it has been shown that Ubiquinol is absorbed by the body more efficiently. As we age our body’s endogenous production of CoQ10 declines, many health practitioners believe supplementing is essential for those over 40 years old.
- Improves heart and liver function
- Important for generating energy (ATP) in the mitochondria
- Improves performance in the gym
- High in antioxidants
- Reduces migraines and fatigue
- Helps prevent damage in the body caused by oxidative stress
- Enhances immune function
- Promotes balanced mood
May aid in treating:
- Cell damage that may occur after surgery
- Attenuating statin-related side effects such as muscle aches
- Genetic diseases, such as Huntington’s disease
- Heart diseases, such as heart failure and angina
N-Acetyl Cysteine (NAC) is an amino acid that is necessary to make and replenish glutathione. Glutathione is one of the most powerful antioxidants in your body. It helps to boost immunity and to fight cellular damage. Research has even suggested that it may improve lifespan. Its antioxidant properties can be beneficial for things such as heart disease, infertility, and some mental health conditions.
- Improves liver health
- Supports lung health
- Replenishes glutathione
- Boosts dopamine
- Reduces neuroinflammation
May aid in treating/preventing:
- Liver stress, NAC has been shown to reduce ALT/AST/GGT levels
- Psychiatric conditions like schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, depression
- Gastrointestinal conditions
- Ulcerative colitis
- Chronic bronchitis
- Parkinson’s disease (PD)
- Premature birth and recurrent pregnancy loss
Berberine is a bioactive compound that comes from Indian berberis extract root.
Its most important function is activating an important enzyme called AMPK, which regulates metabolism. It is best taken 20 min prior to a carbohydrate-dense meal.
- Improves insulin sensitivity
- Has been shown to reduce LDL and Triglycerides
- Aids post-workout muscle recovery
- Supports healthy metabolism
- Effective against UTIs and cystitis
- Improves gut microbiome
- Lowers blood sugar and HbA1c
May aid in treating:
- Cancer cell growth
- Bacteria, fungus, parasites, viruses, and other microbes
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Can be used in combination with metformin for better glycemic control
4. Garlic (Allicin)
Though we typically refer to garlic when cooking meals, in ancient times, its most common use was medicinal. Garlic releases sulfur compounds when crushed or chopped up. One of these compounds is allicin, which provides many health benefits.
- Eases inflammation
- Block free radicals that harm cells and tissues in your body
- Supports blood pressure health by lowering blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood pressure
- May increase athletic performance
- May reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Can protect against cancer
- Good for bone health
- Allicin has been shown to reduce TMA/TMAO production in carnitine-treated mice
May aid in treating:
- Illnesses like the flu and common cold
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol-by reducing total and LDL cholesterol
- Elevations in TMAO, linked to heart disease
Taurine is the most abundant amino acid in the heart. It stimulates GABAergic neurons and specifically binds to the GABAa receptor site.
- Aids production of NO in the vascular endothelium.
- Supports Antioxidant maintenance LDL cholesterol oxidation
- Improves cardiovascular function
- Helps with sleep, anxiety/ stress relief
- Prevents the buildup of plaque in the arteries throughout the body.
May Aid in Treating:
- High cholesterol
- Congestive heart failure
- Swelling of the liver (Hepatitis)
- Cystic fibrosis
– Taurine has been shown to protect Leydig/Sertoli cells from Nandrolone-induced damage, which could potentially be extrapolated to Testosterone.
– Taurine also appears to have a stabilizing effect on cell membranes via stabilization/normalization of intracellular/extracellular distribution of Calcium.
– Can alleviate “Back Pumps”
Saffron is a bright yellow color, and it may help brighten your mood, which is why it is often referred to as the “sunshine spice.” It contains multiple antioxidant plant compounds, like crocin, crocetin, safranal, and kaempferol.
- Supports eye health
- High in antioxidants
- Helps balance metabolism
- Mood and energy booster
- Affects neurotransmitter signals to help reduce snacking
- Natural appetite suppressant
- Helps support healthy weight management by reducing off-schedule eating
Can aid in treating:
- Mild depression & anxiety
- Macular degeneration
- Alzheimer disease
- menstrual cramps
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
Disclaimer: Many of these treatments are still being tested and we cannot guarantee these supplements will cure all of the above. There is not sufficient scientific evidence to support many of these uses. Use at your own discretion.